 Star Wars / 429
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:15:50 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Ironically, the puzzle you need to play to get to the secret image of an E1
set doesn't work in either Netscape Navigator for Win32 or Linux. Is it
designed for MSIE? Anyone have the direct link?

I've now done it on both NN for Win32 and Linux.  I believe that it
was broken at first but was fixed, so try reloading.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214