 General / 2218
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:22:07 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:

Some sets the last years have come without any alternate models at all,
so I'm happy to see that the Star Wars sets have.  Take Time Cruisers as
an example (no alternate models)

Yikes.  If they could have come up with an alternate model for most TC
stuff which used most of the pieces, I'd have been quite impressed.
Those are some really weird things!

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214