 General / 2178
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:45:17 GMT

Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> writes:

It wasn't.  The apparent point being that you can use these sets to
make non-Star Wars models.

Uh, yes.  That was what I meant to say.  Sorry for being unclear.

Some sets the last years have come without any alternate models at all,
so I'm happy to see that the Star Wars sets have.  Take Time Cruisers as
an example (no alternate models), or some of this year's Technic
models.  (8252, 8253, 8355).

Fredrik