 General / 2220
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:30:54 GMT

Alan Shutko wrote:

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:

Some sets the last years have come without any alternate models at all,
so I'm happy to see that the Star Wars sets have.  Take Time Cruisers as
an example (no alternate models)

Yikes.  If they could have come up with an alternate model for most TC
stuff which used most of the pieces, I'd have been quite impressed.
Those are some really weird things!

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214

Didn't you guys try to look at the Time Cruisers models through the
special glasses included in each set?  The Twisted Time Train looks like
the Metroliner with the green glasses and the 7740 Intercity train with
the red glasses.  Notice the fine print - "the alternate model is built
in" - on the back of each set.  Without the glasses the models look
kinda dorky - just a bunch of jumbled colors and shapes.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu