 Star Wars / 400
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:58:36 GMT

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:26:06 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

It was nice to see questions that weren't all total no-brainers.  Most were
pretty easy for an SW-head but some looked like they might tricky for the
casual fan or the younger generation.  Too bad the Java applet is broken,
I couldn't get it to work either...sure would love to see that EpI set --
unless it's just the yellow Naboo fighters we've already seen in the catalogs
that came out last month.

I'm assuming that's what the 'secret' set is.  How could 'lightsaber
duel' be from Episode I?  The only duel worth mentioning was Obi-Wan vs.
Darth Vader.

Steve