 General / 2170
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:12:34 GMT

Michael Hopkins <michael@macitools.symantec.com> wrote:
What a disappointment! I go to this page, and I get the message "We do not
support Internet Explorer for Mac."

Lego, please continue to shoot yourself in the foot.

Well, I guess it's a matter of degree.  They keep making Town Jr and
they alienate what, a thousand or so known AFOLs?  They don't support
IE for the Mac and they alienate a fairly small percentage of an
already tiny percentage of computers users.

I mean, come on, what are we talking here - half a dozen people or so?

<grinning, ducking, and walking swiftly away>

p.s.  I use IE for the Mac on my G3 at work when I actually use it for
anything besides referring to the Apple Menu to tell a customer how to
do something.  That's rare, but it does happen.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide