 General / 2195
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 02:57:25 GMT

Isn't it funny (and a bit sad) how the SW sets are more "LEGO" than the
regular System sets (ie, Adventurers, Town Center, etc.).  The new pieces are
less specialized, the sets build reasonable alternate models, the minifig
faces aren't all new (there's even a plain smiley).

Steve

I'm with you on this one.  With the previously noted exception of the town
junior double-sloped piece for the x-wing rear landing gear, I'm very
impressed with the construction and new piece selection of the SW sets.  I'm
going to have to buy multiples of all the ships just for the parts.  The new
wings, windscreens, engines, lasers, 2X4 very low slopes--they're all must-
haves.

The way things have been going, I would have suspected a 1-piece X-wing nose,
maybe something along the lines of the Insectoids L&S element.

-John Van