 Star Wars / 428
Re: More Star Wars coolness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:27:19 GMT

I am floored by these sets, for the same reason posted several times here over
the last couple days: these are *Lego sets*, in the very best sense of the
term.  They are not just overly-prefabbed Star Wars toys.  Perverse that they
are some of the best Lego sets of the year (or last couple years), but I'm • glad
they turned out this way.

I agree 100%.  Disregarding the fact that they're cool for the Star Wars
aspect, the design seems very sound.

I know if my company were in the hole and I had a potential money maker like
this I WOULD WASTE NO TIME GETTING THEM ON THE SHELVES! Come on TLG,  I've got
cash in my hand willing to save European jobs.

Your pal,

Felix