 Star Wars / 396
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:18:27 GMT

[redirecting discussion to lugnet.starwars]

"Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:

Also, There is a really easy quiz that will allow you to see an
Episode 1 set, but the Java Applet for the set image is broken!

I've noticed that the questions change each time you take it (had to
take it twice because I tried Netscape and MSIE to see if the java
applet worked).

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214