 Star Wars / 395
394  |  396
Subject:
www.lego.com/starwars/ is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:46:08 GMT

The LEGO Star Wars page is finally up. <http://www.lego.com/starwars/>
When I clicked on this link in my favorites list (for about the hundreth time)
it routed me to the legoclub login page.
Once I logged in, the graphics and intro screens for the Star Wars stuff is
great.  The model pictures are mostly what is in the catalog, but they have
actual box pictures, character info, etc.  Really great.

I haven't been able to get to the puzzle preview of the Episode I set,
however.  Maybe something with my browser.

Ben Gatrelle