 Star Wars / 3732
Re: Page Load time decreased ( was Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:15:03 GMT

Only too glad to help. I just went to your page and it loaded at least
20 times faster.

Unfortunately, I'm sitting on a T1 instead of dialup, so a lot of that
20X is due to faster connection speed! :-)

I'll flush my cache and try again later. But I definitely agree, this is
the way to go. Thanks for taking the time to change it!