 Star Wars / 3688
Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:13:36 GMT

On 10/05/1999, at 10:26 AM, David Eaton wrote:
My hope is to have 3 of these modules relatively complete in time for • the
Mindfest event in order to display some of our non-Robotic projects.

If anyone is interested in building a module for this base let me know I • have
started working on some standards for module connection and wall hieght • but I
have not finalized anything yet.  I will however try and finalize some • of this
if there is interest.

Hmm.... I might take you up on that... However with most of my grey • bricks
being in use ATM in my AT-AT, I may be short to make a fully fledged • interior
module. However, I have plenty of extra grey burps, and enough extra grey • to
fill in the gaps... I could also throw in some touches of white for snow • and
make it a Hoth base? That'd work nicely for adding the AT-AT to the • display,
too (I have to get it in SOMEWHERE :) ) 'Course there weren't any B-Wings • in
ESB... but I won't tell if you won't! Any thoughts?

DaveE

Hmm, if there's going to be a SW base w/ AT-ATs and other ships,
I might just have to try to talk my parents into going :)
Hmm, and John Van is representing the Ldraw community?? This
is getting better all the time :)
What's the info?? Date, time, location, admit fee, any and all info.
Need any help?

Ryan