 Star Wars / 3168
Re: Jar Jar will probably be back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:

Steve Bliss wrote in message <376ff3be.4167207@lugnet.com>...
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:48:52 GMT, Sean McInnis <argus@netcom.ca> wrote:

Yeah but in ANH in the canteena when OB1 sliced off bubbies arm the was
no blood just a cauterized limb.

Seems like there was *some* blood, just not a puddle.  I remember being
pretty shocked the first time I saw the shot of the arm.

Steve

I don't remember blood. It' was also same for Luke, when he lost his arm to
his fathers light sabre.

Selçuk

I do kinda remember a puddle of blood, but the wounds didn't spray blood.
Heck, there wasn't any blood flowing at all.  It confused me when I first say
it.

Jeff