 Star Wars / 3029
Re: Jar Jar will probably be back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:33:27 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

...so says GL in the Fox made-for-tv special "From Star Wars to Star Wars".

I would suspect that one of the 'main' planets in Ep2 would be Naboo, since the
Queen is from there .... which means that there will be Gungans there ...

Also, I'm guessing that Corsucant would be a prime planet as well ...

*sigh*

Well.. okay then.

And Ep2 will be a love story, he says. It's official.

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't miss the Fox special next Tuesday night, "From Spamcake
to Spamcake"

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc