 Star Wars / 3103
Re: Jar Jar will probably be back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:41:29 GMT

What we've got so far:

Can  Word       Character      Product
---  ---------  ----------     -------
  2  Lurks      Sebulba        Pepsi
10  Future     Jar Jar        Mt. Dew
11  May        Mace Windu     Mt. Dew
12  Another    Obi-Wan Kenobi
18  Nearby     Padme Naberrie Diet Pepsi
     Destroyed  Darth Maul     Mt. Dew
     Menace     Valorum
     The        C-3P0
     But        Amidala        Pepsi
     New        Anakin

Anybody want to fill in the blanks?  Especially new words and missing can
numbers.

Putting these in order by Can Number, we get a phrase "... future may
another ...".  This *can* be parsed as part of a grammatically correct
expression, but it seems unusual.

The stupid vending machines here are all mono-canned.  I've got 4 Mace
Windu's staring at me from empty Mt. Dew cans.

Steve "Off to find some Diet Mt. Dew" Bliss