 Star Wars / 3043
Re: Jar Jar will probably be back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:25:47 GMT

Where are the words??
Ryan

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 6/16/99, at 5:53 PM, D Garcia wrote:

Mookie wrote in message <3767C935.1A1C857C@execpc.com>...
Besides... if you look at the Mt. Dew cans... darth says • destroyed.. and
jar
jar says future.. so he'll be back :) of course.. I'm still • waiting on the
other 10 cans to make it into this area...
Tamy
full of dew :)

Valorum says Menace
C-3PO says The
Amidala says But
Anakin says New
and Sebulba says Lurks

My guess is that It is some type of message referring to the • next
movie...mabye...

24 cans over 4 different types of soda...
Man I hate diet.......