 Star Wars / 3085
Re: Jar Jar will probably be back
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:20:41 GMT

From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 10:59 AM
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Jar Jar will probably be back

Menace     Valorum
The        C-3P0
But        Amidala        Pepsi
New        Anakin
Lurks      Sebulba        Pepsi
May        Mace Windu     Mt. Dew
Nearby     Padme Naberrie Diet Pepsi

Guessed message (assumed words in <>):

<Darth> <Maul> may <be> destroyed, but the Phantom Menace still lurks
nearby.

Steve

I don't think so,
you forgot the words "New" and "future". And Phantom is not on your list.
This gives, something like:

<Darth> <Maul> may <be> destroyed, but the New Future Menace lurks nearby.

Seems more likely, though new and future are a bit redundant.
Mark
How about "The Menace may be destroyed, but the new Darth Maul lurks in the
nearby future." I know it sounds weird, but Maul didn't bleed when Obi-Wan
chopped him in half. I'm thinking that he is a droid. Maybe?
Greg
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

Ya know how Qui-gon was melting the blast doors at the beginning?  That means
Lighsabres are hot, thus cauterizing any wound they make.  So, no Bleeding.

Jeff