 Star Wars / 3169
Re: Microfig Scale Y - Wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:

1.  Off-topic - anyone ever notice how much better the super glues and epoxies
at hobby shops are compared to what you can get at other stores and such?
My theory is that most stores sell the weaker stuff due to the "stupid
consumer" theory.  They are less likely to hurt themselves through their own
stupidity if the product is weaker.

I assumed it was because of the other "stupid consumer" theory -- the quality
of the product doesn't matter, people will buy it if it's cheaper and we *say*
it's good stuff.

Steve