 Star Wars / 315
Re: LIC SW info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:20:48 GMT

If they can come out with three 'Lukes' in the first five sets, I'd sure hope
they do a full lineup of minifigs.  Including Jawas, sand people, hammerhead,
normal storm troopers and all the rest.  I'm expecting this lego line to have
the most minifigs of any line prior.  Perhaps 30 or more minifigs.  Wow!
woulnd't that be cool.

btw: the x-wing set has three minifigs.  But a couple hundred of them and you
could do a pretty good final scene from the Original SW movie.  Provided you
had Solo, Leia, Chewbacca, C3PO, R2D2 and a few other stand ins.

Ben

<snip>
Somehow I get the feeling certain figures won't be made, like Leia with her
coiled braids, or Jawas. I hope I'm wrong, but I wonder if they're counting on
the new stuff sort of overwhelming a lot of the old stuff so that they don't
have to make it all.

Granted, that's a lot of molds and production runs, so I guess I really
couldn't blame them.

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html