 Star Wars / 318
Re: LIC SW info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:38:09 GMT

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 05:44:03 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:
Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote:
If they can come out with three 'Lukes' in the first five sets, I'd sure hope
they do a full lineup of minifigs.  Including Jawas, sand people, hammerhead,
normal storm troopers and all the rest.  I'm expecting this lego line to have
the most minifigs of any line prior.  Perhaps 30 or more minifigs.  Wow!
woulnd't that be cool.

I want one of those blue guys with the long noses that played in that
band in that bar on that desert planet.  :)

Nah, how 'bout the three babes singing in Jabba's residence?  :-)

-- Terry K --
Somehow, I doubt Lego will do those.