 Star Wars / 331
Re: LIC SW info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:09:15 GMT

Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> writes:

3 minifigs ... and R2D2 ...

I know.  The X-wing set gives you so much more than like-priced action
figure sets.

Speaking of Artoo, what's up with that extra ring of white between his
hemispherical head and his cylindrical body...?  There shouldn't be more
than 1/2 mm. of vertical whitespace there, and they've got at least 5 mm.

100 x :-(

If there is a God, PLEASE see to it that TLG fixes this unfortunate mistake
before the sets ship!  :-(  :-(

--Todd