 Star Wars / 320
Re: LIC SW info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:14:20 GMT

3 minifigs ... and R2D2 ...

Ben Fleskes wrote:

btw: the x-wing set has three minifigs.  But a couple hundred of them and you
could do a pretty good final scene from the Original SW movie.  Provided you
had Solo, Leia, Chewbacca, C3PO, R2D2 and a few other stand ins.

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc