 Star Wars / 1995
Re: Minifig distribution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 01:59:35 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote [regarding Lego R2 Unit]:

Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing the head and body parts used in other
applications.  Seems like the legs could be used in other ways, too.  But
I'm feeling like it would be unlikely.

   If you look at the legs' technic-peg ends, they're
   *friction* pegs--thus making them wonderful candidates
   for use as landing gear!  I now have two R2 units, and
   will attempt such a conversion soon as proof-of-principle.
   The "barrel" body and head have plenty of other uses,
   IMHO.

   LFB.