 Star Wars / 1972
Re: Minifig distribution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 16:29:02 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message > >>Oh, and I'm looking
forward to seeing the head and body parts used in other
applications.

Mee too. I'd like to see more kinds of droids made. With R2 and R5 pieces we
can now have more variety. :) I made a minifig scale droid once too. It's
minifig scale, but if it were translated to real life it would still be • about 7
feet tall.

I'd like to see more kinds of droids (the pit droids in the new sets are
neat, as is Cranky from Time Cruisers).  But I was thinking of non-droid
ways the parts could be used--landing pads, engine parts, architectural
detail, stuff like that.

My kids immediately turned R2 into a cannon.  Sort of reminds me of the big
mortars used in the U.S. Civil War.

-John Van