 Star Wars / 1923
Re: R2-D2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 23:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, dennett@agate.net (SCOTT R  DENNETT) writes:
I don't see why people are picking on R2's graphics, [...]

R2 looks like he's wearing a neck brace.

The band of white around the bottom perimiter of his head -- it shouldn't be
there.  The printing on his head should go all the way down to the bottom of
the hemisphere and nearly touch the body parts.

--Todd