 Star Wars / 16610
Re: He just keeps getting dumber - no original cuts? what's next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Allister McLaren wrote:

Was Jabba supposed to be a slug originally?

In the interview at the beginning of the Special Edition VHS tape, George Lucas
says "Originally I thought Jabba the Hutt would be kind of a furry character,
like Chewbacca."

- Dan Efran
  Martian Ambassador
  http://www.efran.org/embassy/