 Star Wars / 16501
Re: Original Star Wars trilogy on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Costello wrote:
I know it is a bit off topic, but it needs to be noted that the original Star
Wars trilogy is slated to be released on DVD this September. I guess that is how
they are going to raise intrest in the final installment.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/news/2004/02/news20040210.html

Scott

I also think he finally decided to do something about the pirated DVDs that have
been on the market for years!!!

I used to visit that site often and one note they would post to those who
visited the site was there are fakes out there (and the lines of how they
are/were working on a top quality DVD version.)

I guess I'm still left waiting for THX 1138 to come out on DVD.

Adr.