 Star Wars / 11408
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:42:18 GMT

Good point!

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:

That is a shame.  I wonder if not reciving responses is acctually indicitive >of
people not looking or merely not posting "Wow cool" "meetoo" posts.  I
personally consider "wow cool" posts a good way to give positive feedback on a
limited amount of time.  Apperantly this is considered an insult though.

I am not sure who considers them insults. Some consider them as not adding
much to the thread, though. I always like to try to ask questions or make
some comment, if I can. But if "wow cool" is all you want to, or have time
to, add, you should not feel restrained from doing so.

-Mike Petrucelli (looking is not nearly as much fun as building)

True dat. But sometimes it's all I have time to do. My job has shifted from
longer to shorter assignments so I have tended to not take LEGO with me on
the road as much as I used to. Looking and dreaming is all I can do if I am
in a distant city with only my laptop.

++Lar