 Star Wars / 11401
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 17:28:30 GMT

I agree with the comments made on this line of the thread.  In my opinion it
is not confined to just space though.  In the groups that I (semi) actively
posted in, which were .dat and .space, I noticed most of the
praise/criticism went to established members of the groups.  I don't
disagree with it, nor do I have hard feelings about not getting a bunch of
not have time to post a message praising it.  Like Tobias, I have stopped
posting to the groups with hopes of soliciting responses because you just
won't get them.  In my opinion there is a "sub-group" that exists within
.space.  In order to become a part of this group, you need to make a
substantial contribution to this "sub-group"  by posting a model that will
exceed their expectations of a Lego model.  I am now a re-lurker, uploading
my models to brickshelf when I get a chance, and receiving a message every
now and then from a person that saw a model on the "recent" page.  I still
read .space and enjoy most of the models posted by all, and I am happy this
way.

D M Garcia