 Star Wars / *17798 (-100)
  Jedi Funeral Pyre

With the alliance of the Naboo and the Gungans, the two cultures were able to repel the Trade Federation invasion, and bring peace back to the serene world. One of the Jedi knights sent to assist the Queen in the battle died and (URL) his body was (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Princess Leia's Plans

While on a secret mission to summon the aid of the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia is trapped on board her diplomatic starship. Knowing she will be captured, she nonetheless fights to the end, and (URL) does what she can to ensure that her (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

I think it would be an excellent idea. I have run similar raffles in my other hobbies (yes there are other hobbies) and have seen great success (ie everyone even if they don't win gets the warm fuzzies). I hope you do get someone to purchase said (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Seventh in my series of alternate models for the B-Wing is the Cygnet: (URL) view>> (URL) view>> (URL) view>> (URL) CAD screenshot>> (URL) MPD File> (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> Be well, Jim (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

I'd be inclined to make two of the props "pusher props" behind the engines. Nice, original twist to a familiar dogfighter. If only the wheels folded into the wings... (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

(...) Pity LEGO don't make propellers with opposite pitch blades ;) Another solution would be to move 1 or other engine forward 1 stud, or even just extend the prop shaft. ROSCO (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

(...) While I didn't check it thoroughly I think that if they counter-rotated there is space for them both to work on folded-in mode. Tim (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

Very cool adaptation of things from totally different time periods. BUT I GOTTA ASK, what happens to the propellers when the wings fold in, ouch!! KINDA MESSY! (17 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

(...) Given the (granted, 1946) Italian flags all over it, shouldn't that be _Axis_ Rebel Forces? (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

(...) Interesting concept! Spotlighted, and thanks for sharing. I believe most aircraft of that era would have a tail. That, of course would alter the design, but probably be more historically accurate for this, the Allied Rebel Forces. ;) "Big (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  A mule for clones

I purchased multiple clone packs but I don't need more speeder bikes. I built (URL) this mule> (a la Serenity) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: X-Wing in WWII

Absolutely top notch Tim. This will stand out in my head as one of the coolest MOCs you've come out with. Thanks for sharing. (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  X-Wing in WWII

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> What an X-wing might look like if it was made during World War II. I'm not entirely satisfied with it but for want of ideas or inspiration I figure I'll post it in the hopes that, as usual, I'll realise how to improve it 5 (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) This is my 3rd attempt to get my response posted. Although I have recieved email copies of my other posts, I still have not recieved a email to 'authorize' my post. I would be willing to spent $10 or $20 for this. Maybe, if you get enough (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) I'm not so worried about that -- if I buy in at $10, it (logically) doesn't matter to me how the other $490 is paid out -- I still have a 2% chance of winning. Plus, the issue is somewhat self-correcting. The "deep pockets" are more likely to (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) Todd, do you have an account at FBTB? I think you'll get a lot more responses if you posted this there. I think the raffle is a good idea - you just need 50+ more people who also think it's cool to make this whole thing worth doing! -Bryan (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) do this multiple times. Many multiple. :) (...) Steve, Well, how many balls in a Bingo device? I could assign one ball to each raffle recipient and then video tape the drawing sort of like the state lottery at night fit in between the 7:30 and (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle - Update

(...) I just decided to order one for myself (couldn't resist, besides they will not bill the credit card until it ships) and tax was added. It added about $34.00 to the total. So, the cost of tax would have to be factored in, but there is no (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) I like that idea! Organize the event and get the raffle done prior to the deadline for free shipping. I could then have it shipped to the person and I'll pay for it with the money collected. That would be easy. (...) Not so fast Brian. I could (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) Sounds like a good idea. I would pay up to $10 for a chance. I think tickets should be limited to one per person so that everybody has an equal chance of winning, and to avoid a case where the "richest person" wins (i.e. s/he bought the most (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

OK, here's my longer response... (...) Oh, yeah. I would definitely be up for this. Committing a few dollars to possibly win a Falcon would be awesome. Heck, even spending a few bucks to help another AFOL in a similar position would be fun. :) I'm (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) Quick response: I'd be in for $10 or $20. :) Longer response to follow... :O Steve (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) I thought it was a fun idea and would participate. I'd be good for two tickets at $10.00 each. I don't use PayPal or any other online payment service so may be out of luck. Thanks for offering to take the project on. Jonathan (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

To All, Hey, I just saw a great idea on Eurobricks (URL) They are holding a raffle for the $500.00 Millenium Falcon 10179 set. So I am interested whether or not the community on LUGNET might be willing to do this. Here's my thinking: There are few (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Hi Eric, Nice comments from a builder like you : I appreciate ;>) Thanks. Eric (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

This looks like a great blend of fun, detail and play value all in one. Nice work! I'm confident this MOC will get the attention of some people in high places. Well done! Ashley (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) That's what I have. Thanks!!!! (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) Yes, a gray flexible hose (rod) is the tenth loose part (in addition to 5 dark gray 8 x 16 bricks and 4 gray 16 x 16 1/4 circle bricks). Happy building! (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) John, I think I do. Is one of the ten loose parts a grey rod? If so, I have 9 base pieces and a grey rod as the 10 loose pieces. I have 5 sealed bags labelled 1 through 5. Thanks for your help!! (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

That's great! You have some eye catching details in there, and the different components are so cool! (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Why would I need to do that? Now I can just download a cardboard one and print it out at minifig scale ;) Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) Thank you SO MUCH!! This is a huge help!!! Holly (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Thanks Richie. I'd love to see your Death Star made out of grocery boxes... that tease me. Now I will tell you a secret but don't tell anybody ;>), if you still want to have a cardboard Death Star you can download one at that adress : (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Thanks a lot, the clarion is one of my most succesfull models. And as far as my castle page is concerned, I'm affraid that the most you'd get from me is a flying fortress... ; ) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Thank you! I like that one, too.. I'm going to make an attempt at assembling it, soon. As soon as I have, I'm going to take real-life pictures of it, and the rest of my models. (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Very nice work indeed! Spotlighted. I desperately wanted one of the cardboard originals as a kid, but didn't have the pocket money for it... I tried to build one out of LEGO, but didn't have anywhere near enough parts, so I built one out of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) OK, straight from a MISB set: - Five sealed bags (numbered 1 - 5) - 10 loose parts - Instruction book Email me if you need specifics on the loose parts. It sounds like you might have a complete set. (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Oh, I didn't see your POV-Ray renders-- good, you've gotten your feet wet there:-) As for any recommendations, first let me say: I'm more of an IRL builder, which is my little way of saying that I know ABSolutely nada about virtual building. (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

Some nice MOCs there! Welcome to Lugnet! I particularly like The Clarion. (I'm not much of an SW fan). I couldn't find your castle page for some reason ; ) but everything else looked good! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) According to BrickLink's data, the complete set should weigh about 1904 grams: (URL) would be about 4 pounds, 3 ounces. HTH, Tim (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

Can anyone tell me how many sealed plastic bags are in a new Cloud City set? I have a set where the seal on the box has been opened, there are a few large loose pieces in the box and five sealed plastic bags, numbered 1 through 5. Can anyone tell me (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Thanks Tim. I'm impatient to see if you will build a "space station"... I mean a station for space trains? ;>) Eric (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Thanks for your reply, John! Those pics look awesome, indeed. I tried rendering with POV-ray a bit, but I never got results looking that good! The best results I got using POV-Ray are (URL) these>. I'd love to get the transparants in my scenes (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

(...) Welcome, David! (...) LUGNET is the perfect place for that! You are in good company:-) (...) You have some very nice creations there, David. My suggestion to you would be to check out (URL) Ldraw> where you can learn to render those babies in (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)

Nice work, David. I'm especially fond of your (URL) boogly fish>. Keep 'em coming--and best of luck getting the parts to construct your creations! (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) Worthy of being an offical LEGO set. Great idea. Very well done. -Nick (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Death Star the Palitoy way

(...) That is amazing. I'm simply in love with it. I'm beginning to think that all my future lego building must involve playsets. Thanks, Tim (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Dynamic Duo

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:JDMzoK.4yC@lugnet.com... (...) Cute! The simple and clean look to this MOC adds to its elegance. The only thing I could suggest is trying a different setting or some other solution on your camera (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Dynamic Duo

The (URL) dynamic duo> aboard the consular starship are bickering again. The astromech droid R2-D2 insists on going on board one of the escape pods against the prodding of the protocol droid C-3PO. Eventually they embark on a mission that will take (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Here's the sixth in the series, the "Turbo Albatross": (URL) Turbo Albatross in profile>> (URL) above>> (URL) opened>> (URL) at the controls, including the strafing scope>> (URL) screenshot with landing gear lowered and canopy open>> (URL) MPD (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Solid gold C-3PO minifigures!

FBTB.net posted pictures and information about LEGO's plans to celebrate Star Wars' 30th anniversary, including having five solid 14-karat gold C-3POs that people can win. (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Presumably because most of them are stealthy. ;-) (...) Thank you for the complements! There's not much to explain much about my building process (playing around until it looks right, basically), but if I was pressed to offer something, it's (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Hi Jim, Seems these slipped in under the radar for me. Great work on the alts. They are all good builds and I wouldn't pick them as limited part builds if you hadn't told me. I have great admiration for people that can succesfully make (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) Thanks! You're right, those guns can be kind of conspicuous. I tried to mount them like cannons are mounted on real fighters: internally, with only the end of the barrel, if anything, protruding from the body. (...) Thanks again. Here is yet (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) These are fun builds, Jim. I especially like the first one for its angles and the fourth one overall. The placement of the star wars shooters in the hull works well to avoid the "I stuck a gun on here" quality that they usually convey. A (...) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Airlock Design

Here's the (URL) redesigned airlock> that I've used in previous MOCs and will likely use in future works. (2 URLs) Previously used in the following MOCs; (3 URLs) AC (17 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) snip Oops! Things sure change within hours. Now you can pre-order it online. -Abner (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) Correct. They were never both on the Falcon at the same time, but they were both near the Falcon at the same time. This way if somebody wants to build a UCS scale Death Star hangar bay diorama, they will have both minifigs! ;) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

Assuming that image is accurate, they have made a rather odd choice of minifigs for the set... Obi-Wan and Leia were never on the falcon at the same time. (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

FYI: The LEGO UCS set #10179 will cost $499.99 USD for the US Market, and they (Shop at Home) are not taking pre-orders over the phone or online until next month. -Abner (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) I found these images in fbtb forum and saved to my personal website. (5 URLs) Gallery Page : (URL) It is a really beautiful set. I can't wait to have it :-) JLB (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) People over at FBTB are finding a few more images: (4 URLs) Awesome. I'm still trying to recover. DaveE (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) For some reason, I had to use a web proxy otherwise I got a 404 on the links. (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) This is the link to shop @ home's own picture (I had used FTX above): (URL) noticed I spelled "Millennium" wrong in my original post... duh... gotta remember that second 'n'... blame it on me practically falling out of my chair when I saw that (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) It would appear as though the link isn't working If someone did save a picture, please post somewhere :) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(2 URLs) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter

(...) I like the ship, and especially that you've done it up in LDraw on the Mac. Cool. I'll have to leave any other comments to the starwars and building experts though. What I really like about that particular cad picture is the way it highlights (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Grand Admiral Thrawn Custom

The story of my custom Grand Admiral Thrawn is finally done. (URL) (17 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Rebel Briefing

(...) This is definitely one of your best. -Orion (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Rebel Briefing

(...) Nice! Excellent work on the holographic Death Star. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Rebel Briefing

The Rebel Alliance scored a major victory over the Empire by using stolen technical plans to formulate an attack strategy capable of destroying the Empire's most fearsome weapon: the Death Star. Mon Mothma as the Supreme Commander of the Alliance to (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  French Toy Fair 2007 : pictures !

Hi, FreeLUG members were to the french Toy Fair. We wrote an article (in french) on our website (URL) Among the new sets, we can spotlight : the new electrical system with IR remote control, for the Technic bulldozer and the Creator Dino. The (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2007, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Alternate docking cradle for 6208 B-Wing

Hello, everyone. After building my new B-Wing kit, I thought the dock didn't look very practical, as it held the cockpit out of reach of both the ground and the dock platform itself. So, I used the same pieces to engineer a different dock that (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 2007 pics

(...) Yup, real looking guns, and a couple different kinds too. I bumped into the 2 smaller sets at Wal-Mart today, I hadn't known about them previously, so I was quite excited! Lots of clone troopers and battle droids. The battle droids look like (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Attack Frigate Completed!

(URL) Happy Holidays!> (URL) AC (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat

(...) I just did, on a PS2. Works fine. When you input a proper code, you just get a nice sound (confirming it's a valid code), but that's it. You have to go over to the tanks to put together your own Santa, and after you have him go under "extras" (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat

(...) Good question, I haven't tried it out myself, and I wasn't told which platforms it would work on. I also hear the beard is tough to get for some reason. Kelly (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat

(...) Ok, I saw this and thought it was funny. So I showed my son, who immediately entered the codes into his DS version. We seem to have failed. Does it not work with the DS version? (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat

Welcome to the LEGO Star Wars II "Christmas Hack"! Play LEGO Star Wars II in "Santa" mode with these cheat codes: Santa Hat and red clothes: CL4U5H White beard: TYH319 (URL) (Click for gallery when moderated) From the publisher: "Happy Christmas (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

Thanks for your interest and stepping by! I am glad you liked my bricked version of Admiral Ackbar. :-) See you around, Christopher (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

Heh, very cool. Steve (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  BLASTERS!

Omg - actually star-wars style blasters in the new 2007 sets! No more "bull-horn" blasters! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

Very nice! The head also brings to mind Terry (or is it Pterry?) from the old Pee Wee Herman show... (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

(...) Beauty of the simplicity. It exactly feels like the real thing. Very nicely done. Selçuk (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Interior and Bridge

(URL) Interior Details> (2 URLs) Command Bridge> (URL) AC (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework

(...) Is (URL) this> enough? AC (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

(...) This is a pretty awesome Mon Calamari head. Admiral Ackbar was one of my childhood favorite, and I'm glad to see it done well. Now I'm off to build my own. -Dan Rubin (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure

Hello dear fellows! Were you ever in the need of a quick Admiral Ackbar minifigure for a diorama snapshot? I would like to present you an easy and cheap way for constructing a recognizable Admiral Ackbar minifigure. Of course, as always, no saw, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework

(...) Do you have any pictures of the overall shape of the ship. I'm trying to put together what it looks like as a whole. even if its not done yet so I can get a feel for what the finished design will be. Steve (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  SW Attack Frigate - Engines and Side Details

Pics of the (URL) three engines> and the (URL) side details> have been added. (2 URLs) More pics can be viewed in the (URL) gallery>. AC (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Hull Weaponry

The (URL) hull weaponry> comprises of (URL) and (URL) guns, (URL) and (URL) missiles>. (URL) AC (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!

(...) Is that the Official Lego Group Review? (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!

Thank you Steve! I highly appreicate your comment, and I am glad you liked the look at the complete gallery! See you around, Chris. (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!

You build great stuff. I went through your gallery and its fun to see how creative you can be and keep it so small. I like the new one a lot. I'm having trouble picking a favorite out of your gallery though, its between the SPHA-T, Wilde Karde, and (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!

Hello altogether! As you may already have seen while reading the latest issue of (URL) BrickJournal>, the newest MINI model of my project is the "Invisible Hand". Thank you very much to Joe Meno at this point, for hosting the article. The "Invisible (...) (18 years ago, 29-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring

(...) Tim, why are you stalking Mr. Nabergall? Although I admit that his reviews are decidedly uninspired, I don't understand your obsession. Do you secretly suspect "Lukas Nabergall" of being a pseudonym of Eric Sophie? Since you are so consumed (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring

(...) Wow. A real improvement on your previous reviews. The rating is still there which loses you some points. Overall, 7 out of 10. (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring

I like it very much. Pros: It is small which I like and is a perfect model of the real thing. Cons: None. Overall, 10 out of 10. (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  WIP: SW Attack Frigate - Framework

More than a year has passed when I left this unfinished, and for the past two months I've been able to finally scrounge up the parts to continue the work. The engines and the guns would stay with minor mods but the bridge and the hull have been (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring

(...) <snip> (...) I didn't design it with that in mind, but it's pretty close to scale. You can actually get it to 'dock' but you need a few jumper plates on the front of the JSF wings and you have to squeeze them together a bit too at the front. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact