 Star Wars / 17765
Re: My LUGNET page (with MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:12:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Some nice MOCs there! Welcome to Lugnet! I particularly like The Clarion. (I’m not much of an SW fan). I couldn’t find your castle page for some reason ; ) but everything else looked good!

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks a lot, the clarion is one of my most succesfull models. And as far as my castle page is concerned, I’m affraid that the most you’d get from me is a flying fortress... ; )