 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3795
3794  |  3796
Subject:
My LUGNET page (with MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:33:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone,

This whole vast LEGO community is new to me, I only recently discovered it! I
thought it might be time to properly introduce myself, and to do so, I created a
page here on LUGNET.

Also, I intend to keep a log of all my creations here. I noticed, however, that
a lot of people do this on other sites. If LUGNET isn't the right place to do
this, please do tell me!

Anyway, my LUGNET page now has most of my MOC's on it, they're pretty much all
Star Wars-themed space vehicles. The link is:

<http://www.lugnet.com/~3249>

From there, it's kind of self-explanatory.

Enjoy!

David