 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3794
3793  |  3795
Subject:
Canadian National ES44DC in 7-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:54:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BS

Flickr

Hi all,

Back with another American loco. Was going to do a Dash-9 but figured I might as well be environmentally friendly and try its successor instead.

I’ve always wanted to to do the nose bonnet of these with the proper double angle and I’m fairly happy with the solution on this but it did require going to 7-wide. Other than that I think the only other bit that is of much interest is the way I did the vertical bars of the handrails.

Hope you like it.

Tim