 Star Wars / 17767
Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Cooper wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Holly Wallace wrote:
Can anyone tell me how many sealed plastic bags are in a new Cloud City set?

I have a set where the seal on the box has been opened, there are a few large
loose pieces in the box and five sealed plastic bags, numbered 1 through 5.  Can
anyone tell me if I possibly have a complete set of 10123?

Thanks!

OK, straight from a MISB set:

- Five sealed bags (numbered 1 - 5)
- 10 loose parts
- Instruction book

Email me if you need specifics on the loose parts. It sounds like you might have
a complete set.

Thank you SO MUCH!!  This is a huge help!!!

Holly