 Star Wars / 17705
Re: MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:07:06 GMT

You build great stuff. I went through your gallery and its fun to see how creative you can be and keep it so small. I like the new one a lot. I’m having trouble picking a favorite out of your gallery though, its between the SPHA-T, Wilde Karde, and the Nebulon B frigate (I’ve always been partial to that ship). Anyways, great work and nice use of pieces to get the Invisible Hand’s shape right.

Steve