 Star Wars / *13298 (-20)
  Nth Dimension Star Wars LDRAW Files

A while back people were asking for the Nth Dimension website. You know the one that hadd all those Star Wars LDraw files. Well I ended up posting to my brickshelf account those files a while back. At the time I had just zipped the up with Winrar. (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I may be missing something 'cause I refuse to stand in line more than half hour for any movie (besides star trek ;) ) so I havent seen AOTC yet, but I saw ANH when I was 10 and it looked to me that Darth Vader was a pretty accomplished pilot. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) No one tries to explain away aparent inconsistencies more than I do but I still have a real problem with the word "accomplished". I mean to say that as a boy Anakin was awesome behind the controls of any kind of vehicle may be correct, but the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Um, I think you meant to say the original poster's name, not mine.... Jeff (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwJ1D4.Ezy@lugnet.com... (...) question (...) cow! (...) script. (...) If you watch the film, R2 spends probably less than a minute with Obi Wan on screen.. and I'd imagine one (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) Because, regardless of everything he has said later, Lucas didn't have the episodes all planned when he did the first one!!! Sure, he had thought out Anakin's fall from grace and all that but all he had was a rough outline. I'm sure he didn't (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: <- new part -> 973psj.dat Minifig torso with Jango Fett armor (chrome armor)

(...) The Visual Dictionary for Ep II refers to Fett's armor as Mandalorian still (that is Lucas-canonical and goes back to the Empire development notes) and notes that the Clone Trooper armor is partially based on it. Jango's armor dates back a (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: <- new part -> 973psj.dat Minifig torso with Jango Fett armor (chrome armor)

(...) This raises the question: Does Attack of the Clones impact the description of the Fett family armour as "Mandalorian"? I didn't notice that the armour was referred to, and certainly many canonical sources assert that the armour is Mandalorian. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.starwars)

  Target, Prom, Girlfriend, and Thanks LUGNET!

Hey, since the popular Target mistake has been the popular talk lately I thought I'd share my story. Have fun reading. Saturday was my senior prom. Afterward our parents held a party for us at the middle school gym. They were giving away doorprizes. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Morgan writes: [...] (...) If you would, please take any continuation of this over to market.theory. thanks. -Suz (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) I'm with Richard on this one. (...) Ha, I've seen these in the UK, guess they couldn't sell enough in the US. (...) IT companies in this country actually note the serial numbers down of the items they sell you. That way, you can only return (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

R2 is Batman's utility belt in a canister. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) He's like the droid equivalent of a Swiss army knife! He'd be handy around the house. "Now where'd I put that screwdriver...oh, thanks R2!" - Bob (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Poor Walmart.... (was: Poor Target....)

I don't really feel sorry for Target, I'm sure that they know what they are doing. It may have been accidental in the beginning, but they could stop the sale anytime they feel like. If they feel like cutting the price 50%, I will take them up on (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

"Chris Lannan" <shakguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GwIos7.56s@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) and (...) things (...) made (...) I think this is the right idea, and carrying this one step further, we can see that Anakin does bring about this (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

You missed one - where R2D2 puts out the fire with his built-in extinguisher... Just how much stuff is crammed into that little droid body, anyway?? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Hey, who cares? It is well said that the buyer should beware. But let the seller beware also. If they do not, it is their problem. I am not going to make a protracted defense of the Target/Wal-Mart switcheroo scenario, but have none of you (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

That's a great theory. What makes it even greater, is that to all the other characters, R2D2 is "Just a droid", so they don't even realize that he is the Chosen One. He is the silent controller of events. He is there not to bring attention to (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Y'know, I almost think it might depend on the manager-- After all, they'll let you return items without receipts (for store credit only, of course), which implies that they already know FULL WELL that customers can return things from other (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) Go to your local WalMart and ask the manager whether their return policy allows you to return to their store an item purchased at a different retailer. Ask this question: "Can I return an item here that I purchased at a Target store?" Let me (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact