 Space / 8278
Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 01:34:09 GMT

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> writes:
Hee! That would be cool! But first LEGO Direct would need to put out 1x2 and
1x16 tehcnic beams, and more slopes in more colors!

Have you looked through the Pitsco Dacta sets?  There might be
a bulk pack there you can use.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx