 Space / 8262
Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:43:01 GMT

Hey, that's darn cool! I like the Space Cargo module with the sliding door.
It makes a lot of sense to have a cargo cruiser that snaps onto the
containers, like an 18-wheeler. :^)

Thanks! Thats just what it is, a space semi! ;-P

Build on!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Well done!

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head