 Space / 8265
Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello,

I have added a new model to my Keppler Industreis site.  It's the C-562
Modular Cargo System under the Civilian section. There's 4 pages for this
new model, so dont miss em. (I went a little shutter happy when taking the
pics, there are 74 of them.)

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net
Cool Kyle! I like the idea. Really makes sense. Now if you could build about
30 of those containers and then make a Lego space barge... ;-)
Bryce