 Space / 8255
8254  |  8256
Subject:
Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:44:56 GMT

Hello,

I have added a new model to my Keppler Industreis site.  It's the C-562
Modular Cargo System under the Civilian section. There's 4 pages for this
new model, so dont miss em. (I went a little shutter happy when taking the
pics, there are 74 of them.)

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Build on!

--Kyle