 Space / 8329
Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

Did you get any inspiration (heaven knows there weren't any other redeeming
qualities to it) from the movie Space Truckers?  They used a system *kind*
of like that. Sadly it was one of Dennis Hopper's worse movies. Right up
there with Water World. ugh. :)

I was reminded of "Space Truckers" when I first saw this model, too. I
didn't mention it in my first post because I didn't, um, want anyone to know
that I'd seen that movie. Double ugh.

- Paul
*snicker*  I mentioned it because I have no hesitation belittling a bad
movie. :) As I mentioned before... it had a lot of promise but just fizzled
once the pirates got into the picture.

Joel J