 Space / 8260
Re: Keppler Industries update: C-562 Modular Cargo Sytem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:41:58 GMT

This is great! I'm with Mladen - I'm going to have to resist the urge to
build a whole fleet of modules. Just think - not all of the modules have to
be for cargo. You could have a passenger module, or a scientific module, or...

Hee, Thanks, be my guest! I Kinda ran out of parts for that now, but maybe a
re-fit is in need! :-P

And I really like how the control and power units can connect themselves to
make a little tug or rover. Love that rover - the pull-out engine is
awesome, and the steering works. Cool!

Thanks! I like that too!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net