 Space / 8254
Re: Lockers as mailboxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:17:27 GMT

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote:

In lugnet.space, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Paul Hartzog wrote:

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin writes:
J.D. Forinash at foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu wrote:

The blue "mailboxes" are a great idea for
equipment lockers.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade here, but... hasn't *everyone* used
these as equpiment lockers?

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head

heh heh,
I just picked up 6416 Poolside Paradise
and it uses an equipment locker as a mailbox
ROFL

go figger

;-)

-paul

Maybe the boxes in the ship were actually mailboxes.

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

I have NEVER used them as mailboxes or lockers... I have always used mine as
Missile bays/launchers (i.e. like on the cyclones in Robotech)

Oh that's just great. Some innocent minifig tries to check his mailbox and... BOOM!
A missile straight into his little hollow head.