 Space / 7354
  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't really buy into either school of technology. I kind of moosh it all together and use what tech I like at the moment. :^) Probably there aren't more Star Trek MOCs because the ships are just TOO DANG (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) Let's not get carried away. The model of the Enterprise used to film the original series (thus not a refit like the 1701-A or a later model like the B, C, or D) was a mere 11 feet long, and eyeballing it, it looks roughly minifig scale. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

To All, (...) Now, now, gentlemen, I like both, although I give Star Trek the upper hand, even though the original was a little flaky, especially the third season. SW plots were flaky too, but the characters were pretty cool. And I always liked the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) I figure it'd be about 22 feet long in minifig scale (I'm going by the enterprise length as being 289 meters as stated at (URL) and that 1 minifig scale foot is about 7 milimeters) And with the saucer being slightly less than half, that'd make (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) Huh. Well, that'll teach me to eyeball measurements. What can I say? I don't even like Star Drek. :D eric (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) Me too, I'd take a Wookie and a Gambler/Rogue any day over a ship full of pretty boys (and Girls) in skin tight Uni-suits... Ummm... Make that I'd take a Wookie, a Gambler/Rogue, and one of those women in skin tight Uni-suits over a ship full (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) The funny thing is that Star Trek scales are so much more realistic than SW scales, since SW totally wipes out all plausibility when it comes to capital ships... And the Death Star? That was funny. The floorspace in the Death Star was roughly (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) <snip> (...) I prefer Star Trap myself as well, due to the intricately developed plot lines that all weave together (as best as they can considering the latest episodes acknowledge that there was no WWIII in 1996-1999, unlike the original (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  what movie?

(...) url? what movie? (...) wanna buy a monkey? -paul (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) of course, but SW is too big too, but nobody is pretending that any of TLC's SW sets are to scale. they're all smaller than in the movies. (...) exactly, mebbe do the Voyager? besides, there are a lot more ships than Federation ships. Every (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: what movie?

(...) (URL) and the French Revolution". Check it out! (...) YES! Oh for the love of bananas, YES! I have been searching for a single monkey for two years! I want to make a science vessel, and I need a monkey to perform medical experiments on in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what movie?

(...) You can also get a monkey in the minifigure assortment available through LEGO Pitsco Dacta. It's about $35.00, and comes with scads of victims- er, I mean, town people, four trikes, a garbage can, hatchets, stretcher, fying pan, etc. etc., (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) Well... Jar Jars can be any alien race in Space creations, or a race of aquatic creatures in a Castle setting- they don't have to be Gungans, after all. But they are limited. On the other hand, Qui-Gonn is a great fig! First, you have the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) I also happen to like both, but I like Star Wars better. I only watch Star Trek, but I live and breath Star Wars. Nearly every other phrase out of my mouth is a SW quotation... :) I find myself thinking about Star Wars all the time, I only (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what movie?

(...) Is the "single" requirement because you don't want to deprive his monkey wife of her husband? Or are you looking for a lifelong soul-mate? I believe that all of the monkey figs I have are single... at least none appear to be wearing a wedding (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)