 Space / 5092
Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:38:20 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message

Cool.  Most of the fighters I see are huge mostrosities (cool looking but • way
to big compared to Galactic Confederation fighters.)  That is the perfect • size
to go head to head with my fighters. Oh yeah did I mention, Cool.

Thanks!

Hmm...now that I think of it, most fighters are on the large side.  I was
thinking that it was 'light' because its small compared to those.  I still
plan on designing larger fighters up to gunboats for heavier assaults.  As
size of a fighter increases, so does firepower, but does manuverability
decrease?  I would assume so because of mass and inertia.  How do fighter
designers rationalize/compensate for the apparent loss in manuverability?

I have some teeny fighters too on Zacktron, the TSF-1 Revoker and the I-10
Eaglet.  They're pretty durn small compared to even this one, and especially
some of the others I've seen come out of here.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne