 Space / 5093
Re: SS-143-03 Yokohama (Battle Cruiser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Got bored waiting for specific parts that I want for my Mark-4 Destroyer.
Also picked up a couple of tubs on sale with a gift certificate.  :)

I present the SS143-03 Yokohama Battle Cruiser [Mark 1, of course ;)].  She
is 112 studs long, not including either of bow and stern secondary engine
thrusters (black rocket cones).  This one has both a elevator, deck-to-deck
ladder access, escape pod/crew quarters (same as the Deifenbaker), captain's
quarters (undetailed for now), med bay (undetailed), mess
hall/lounge/boardroom (undetailed), Lavetory (undetailed) and finally a
standardized docking ring.
Sorry for all the undetailed interiors- I will
add detailed interior snaps to my brickshelf later.
I CAN'T believe I have TWO 100+ stud long capital ships cluttering up my
floor.  What a pain....
-Trev

  Nice.  I wanted to build a large scale ship like that for a while.  I'm
just afraid that structural integrity will not be sufficient to allow me to
move big ships.  And they take lots of parts.  The estimate I had for making
a 3-4 foot long Star Destroyer was well over $400!  Neat design, but it
lacks any type of wings/ something to streamline it.  By the way, are any of
your models for sale?