 Space / 5165
Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:40:16 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message

Now my basic stock fighter
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/sputnik/86/fang.html
versus an X-wing would go like this.  Fang comes to a dead stop.  X-wing fires
at Fang while pilot laughs for an hour at the pretty colors bouncing off his
ship.  Fang pilot gets bored and activates his Xlaxer node defence system. A
beam fires from the node and the X-wing is incinerated instantly.  The pilot
makes a mental note that he didn't even need his offensive Xlaxer cannons.
Now picture captial ship defences verses a huge fighter.

That really shows nothing about your strategy/theories on fighter
characteristics.  It just boasts about some silly technology (which I at least
don't understand). ;^)

What are you saying, a little fighter with minimal armor of yours can defeat a
larger fighter with more armor and firepower?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is truthfully, what's your point?  I'm not trying
to be mean by asking either... its an honest question.  I just found your post a
bit silly and besides the discussion. :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne