 Space / 5168
Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:03:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Of course, it makes it all pretty easy when you can invent your own
technology.

Personally, the doohickey coil in my Spiffcraft is proof against any weapon.

So?  That's nothing.  My civilisation evolved past fighters a long time ago.
We fly around in space with jetpacks that contain a Cyttorak crystal, which
give our troopers totally inpenetrable defense.

If they deem it necessary to take out another ship, they simply will it to be
destroyed, and not only does it go away, but the ship's designer dies of
chicken pox at the age of 2, the pilot's parents never meet and fall in love,
and whatever organisation funded it's creation gets bought out by Microsoft.

Wow, this thread reminds me of playing cards with a 4 year old that cannot lose
at the card game they invented. :-)

Mmmmm, leather seat.

Indeed.

Only the very best for Muffin Head. :-P