 Space / 4519
4518  |  4520
Subject:
My Space World War was Re: Space Denominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:41:13 GMT

Here's my take on the themes as explored in my universe. The name of the planet
on which all the action takes place: Hostile-The Rock Raiders Planet.

NOTE: This applies only to my universe within the vast expanse known as Space
World. In your reality, M:Tron, UFO/I, and Rock Raiders might not be this
strong. Spyrius wouldn't look like they do, and Blacktron wouldn't have fallen
so quickly. With that being said, I present my little corner of the universe.
Classic: No longer exist. Were erradicated by the UFO/Insectoid alliance.
Legacy: none.

Blacktron: No longer exist. Were completely destroyed by the superior forces of
the M-tron Commandos. Conflict was filed as 'The Blacktron Plague'. Legacy:
modular design incorporated into current M-tron designs.

Futuron: No longer exist. Were erradicated by the UFO/Insectoid alliance.
Legacy: None.

M:Tron: The Commandos are the supreme power in this universe. At least they were
until their worldship crashed into the primative planet of Hostile. Salvaged
what they could of the wreckage. May find a way back into deep space given
enough time. Currently occupies roughly 25% of planet Hostile and is determined
to rule it. Tends to dominate lesser beings and absorb the greatest aspects of
their society into M:Tron. Have destroyed the following factions: Blacktron,
Blacktron II, Space Police, Space Police II, Exploriens, Robo Force.

Space Police: Decimated by M-tron Commandos as being 'ineffective'. COnflict was
filed as 'The Waste of Time'. Legacy: Ionic cages (later re-designed).

Blacktron II: Decimated by M-tron Commandos. Conflict was filed as 'The
Blacktron War'. Legacy: none.

Space Police II: Decimated by M-tron Commandos as being 'ineffective'. Conflict
was filed as 'The 3 day war'. Legacy: Ionic cages (later re-designed).

Ice Planet: Destroyed by the UFO/Insectoid alliance. Legacy: Trans-Orange
incorporated into UFO/I designs.

Spyrius: Status unknown. Spotted by M:Tron and Rock Raiders, but doesn't look
quite like what what was originally on file. More will be revealed in the
upcoming story-line. Legacy: to be revealed.

Unitron: Believed to be destroyed by UFO/I alliance. Legacy: None.

Exploriens: Decimated by M-tron Command for attempting communication. Conflict
filed as 'The War During Lunch'. Legacy: None (nothing worth assimilating.)

Robo Force: Decimated by M-tron Commandos. Conflict filed as 'The Force Isn't
With Them'. Legacy: Silly vehicles design was modified (heavily) to create
M:Tron Mech-Overkill (currently deceased but undergoing repairs).

UFO: Allied with Insectoids to form a superior society based on domination and
subjugation of all other species. Closest Star Trek analagy: Borg. Currently,
occupying 15% of planet Hostile in an attempt to destroy the Rock Raider planet.
Found intense opposition and lost nearly 75% of it's resources. Has called in
reinforcements, but doen't think they are coming anytime soon. Created Equinox
mech, only to see it destroyed within 10 seconds of engaging Rock Raider forces.
Has exhausted most of it's current supplies waging war and might not have enough
to vacate this primitive mudball known as Hostile. Legacy: collective mindet
allows for instantaneous communication planetside. Too bad this doesn't work for
great distances. Have destroyed the following factions: Classic, Futron, Ice
Planet, Unitron. Recently encountered extremely heavy resistence from the M:tron
Commandos.

Insectoids: See UFO entry listed above.

Rock Raiders-Not really space, but looks close enough. Was forging a glorious
society when the invasion began. UFO/I forces started to win, but RR ingenuity
saved the day on numerous occasions. When the M:tron Commandos crashed innto
planet Hostile, world-wide catastrophes began. Hostile has been knocked from
orbit, but few know this. RR dug deep to survive and are determined to repel all
invaders of their dying homeworld. Has never discovered the way off-planet.
Occupies roughly 50% of Hostile. Has spotted being known as 'Spyrius', but they
don't appear to be a threat.