 Space / 4503
Re: Space Denominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:44:11 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

I don't know why, but this has been on my mind for a while. What do you
think that each denomination or subtheme of the now dead Space theme was?
Here are my ideas:
<big 5>
Classic: Civilians
Blacktron: The evil doers that every storyline must have. I would call them
a James Bond-ish villain because it seems as though they have funds for a
massive base and awesome looking weapons.

Sounds good. I believe that the Blacktron I and II should be combined (maybe as
the IIs are lower ranked soldiers?)

Futuron: Government funded scientists that evrybody loves to hate because
they botch experiments routinely. The reason we have crazy looking sets like
the Galactic Starship and Strategic Pursuer. Cool nonetheless.

Or just space people who happen to have the same suits. =)

M:Tron: A big industrial mining faction.

Innocent.

Space Police: Kind of like the CIA crossed with the National Guard. They're
the only ones with the means to stop Blacktron.

Same with SPII.

</big 5>
Blacktron II: Young stupid rebels who broke away from the original
Blacktron. They are hippies who aren't really evil, but they have caused
riots at abortion clinics and meat processing plants.

Um... no.

Space Police II: Your friendly neighborhood policemen who take care of the
young stupid rebels mentioned above.

Nah.

Ice Planet: Weirdos who think they can isolate themselves from normal
society by going to a nasty planet. They want to try to make a better
civilization.

Don't forget, they're old too. Maybe nursing home escapees.

Spyrius: Communist dictators who are the only other real power to be avoided
besides Blacktron. They wanna conquer everyone and start a big
commercialization of everything.

Eh, ok.

Unitron: A big commercial computer company that is run by nerds with cool
vehicles.

8-)

Exploriens: X-Files wannabes that aren't aware that they aren't really
accomplishing anything. Should be left alone.

No. They were nicknamed Exploriens, they colonize uncharted or uncivilized
planets, a threat to Spyrius's secret operations.

Robo Force: Stupid crap that should be left alone.

No. They make robots for everyone's convenience! =)

UFO: Stupider crap that should be left alone.
Insectoids: The stupidest crap of all Space, should definitely be left alone.

These two factions are joined together, and work for the the Evil Space Timmy (as
you will soon see in my lego comic).

--
Andrew, Agent 0007